This composite decking stands up to the elements and is tough enough to resist damage from sun, sea, sand, and salt, even in high-traffic areas like boardwalks, amusement parks, stadiums, and universities.
Great for commercial use, DockSider Decking offers many benefits for those seeking durable decking in heavy-use spaces:
- Tough: Proprietary wood composite material; VertiGrain slip resistant surface
- Enduring: Stands up to harsh weather
- Durable: Resists mold, mildew, and moisture damage
- Beautiful: Texturized for a wood-like appearance
- Low-maintenance: No annual sealing or staining required for protection
- Protected: Comes with 30-year limited warranty in residential applications
Twin Finish®, Docksider™ and ReliaBoard® are covered by TimberTech’s 30-Year Limited Warranty but do not include separate fade and stain coverage. TwinFinish, ReliaBoard, and DockSider are designed to naturally weather over time and the surface grain pattern will weather to a more consistent color. Most of the weathering process will be complete within the first year of the deck’s life.
Deck boards are 1.25″ x 5.5″
- Square shouldered lengths: 12′ | 16′ | 20′