CPG BUILDING PRODUCTS ARCHITECT REWARDS iPAD® AIR GIVEAWAY Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The CPG Building Products Architect Rewards iPad Air giveaway (the “Giveaway”) begins at 12:00:01 am ET on January 1, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on September 31, 2016 (the "Giveaway Period"). By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules which are binding in all matters relating to this Giveaway.
1. Sponsor: CPG Building Products, 894 Prairie Avenue, Wilmington OH 45177 ("Sponsor").
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada, who have reached the legal age of majority in their state or province of residence, and who are architects or designers working at architectural firms or for a contractor or building or facility owner. This Giveaway is not open to the general public. Employees, shareholders, officers, or directors of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiary companies, affiliates, divisions, sub-contractors, consultants, suppliers, distributors, sales representatives, legal counsel, advertising and promotional agencies, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and the immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings and their respective spouses) or members of the households of each such person are excluded from participation. Participation is governed by federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All entrants must have valid e-mail addresses.
3. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway, submit your specified project that includes AZEK and/or TimberTech products on AZEK.com or TimberTech.com under the Architect section on the “For Pros” links along with the required contact information. The submission must contain a name, phone number, valid email address and indicate whether you work for an architect or designer working at architectural firms, or for a contractor or building owner. No other form of entry will be accepted. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the last day of the Giveaway Period to be eligible for the drawing. Only one entry allowed per person per project. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries, or for any computer, hardware, software, online, telephone, or human error or technical malfunctions that may occur.
4. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value: The 11 winners will each receive a new iPad® Air 16 GB, ARV: $499 USD / $636.50 CDN (the “Prize”). Any difference between stated approximate value and actual value of the Prizes will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is not available. No cash substitutions or transfer of prize will be offered or permitted. iPad mini is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Apple, Inc., is not a sponsor of or affiliated with this Giveaway. Canadian value based on exchange rate on June 9, 2016.
5. Random Drawings/Prize Notification: The 11 random drawings from the pool of entries received during the Giveaway Period will occur on February 1, 2016, March 1, 2016, April 1, 2016, June 1, 2016, July 1, 2016,August 1, 2016, September 1, 2016, October 1, 2016, November 1, 2016, December 1, 2016, and January 1, 2017. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during Giveaway Period. The drawings will all be conducted in Wilmington, Ohio. The winners will be notified by e-mail and by the local sales representative. The winner must respond within 48 hours of notification. The winners will be required to complete and return and Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 10 days of notification as a condition of being awarded a prize. If a prize notification is returned as undeliverable or winner fails to complete and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be randomly selected.
6. Taxes: Winners are solely responsible for payment of all Federal, state and local taxes with respect to the prizes awarded.
7. General:By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final in all matters relating to this promotion. The Prize winner (if a U.S. resident) will be issued an IRS Tax Form 1099 stating the value of the prizes for 2016. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Giveaway. Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agents to use the winners’ names and/or likeness, prize information, photographs, voice or comments for purposes of advertising and trade without further notice, permission, or compensation, unless prohibited by law. Participants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize any and all costs of redemption and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. By accepting prizes, winners agree to release, defend and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent company and its subsidiaries, and their respective shareholders, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates and independent contractors and agents, including without limitation Sponsor’s advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability for loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ONLY ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW (subject to the approval of the Régie in Quebec). THE OHIO COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OVER ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THIS GIVEAWAY AND THE INTERNAL SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF OHIO, WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS PRINCIPLES, SHALL GOVERN THIS GIVEAWAY. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC (Canada): Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity Giveaway may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of the prize may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
6. Winners Identification: For a list of the Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: CPG Building Products iPad Giveaway Winner Identification, c/o Derek Victor, 894 Prairie Avenue, Wilmington, OH 45177. Canadian residents may omit return postage.